Tuesday, May 6, 2014

TpT Loves Teachers and Sales

Of course I wouldn't miss out on an opportunity to help celebrate my fellow teachers!

Today through Thursday of this week, swing by my TpT store and take 20% off everything!! Plus, stop by today or Wedbesday and enter the code "TPTXO" at checkout for an additional 10% off!

Remember too, if you leave feedback on previous purchases you get credits that you can use towards future purchases!

Here are a few of my more recent items I've added to my store if you are looking for something new.

First, my set of Cube Pattern Cards. I mentioned before that these have been a huge hit in my classroom since I introduced them. There are pages for ABAB, ABB, AABB, and ABC patterns.

I combined a number of my classroom activities into one packet for my Hungry Caterpillar Activity Packet. In addition to the five activities, I also included a bonus Eric Carle Inspired Digital Background. We used these during our Eric Carle author study

And of course a fun freebie. Grow a garden of sprouts in your own classroom with these sprout houses! Check out how we used them in my classroom here
Enjoy exploring the sale and snagging some great items at awesome prices!





No comments:

Post a Comment