Friday, September 11, 2015

My First DonorsChoose Project!

Hey friends! I am stopping by today to share some VERY exciting news. I am kicking off a new year with my kindergarten kiddos with my very first DonorsChoose Project! 

You can read more about my project here: "iPads so I Can Read!"



We would love if you consider donating to our project (any amount helps $1, $5, $10!) and using the code SPARK- which will double your donation! In turn, I will double ANY amount you donate to our project with credit to my TPT shop (through Sept 17)! You can make a tax deductible donation while also getting resources for your own class! Serious Win-Win!

Email me at thechalkboardgarden@gmail.com after your donation (Sept 11- 17 ONLY) and I will send you your new resources! And of course, thank you so much in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment