Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Birthday Week Day 3 {With a Forever Freebie}


Today's I'm revisiting a birthday themed freebie from my TPT store. My Crazy Birthday Straws have bee a huge hit with the kids all school year. I laminate the tags for durability because many of my students like to put them on the front of their binders and folders.

They are a quick and simple gift to give as a little something special to the birthday kiddos in your classroom. All you need are a pack of wavy straws (which can be found at most Dollar Tree stores) to go along with these bright and cheery tags!

     

If you download this freebie, all I ask is that you take a moment to comment or rate it once you've taken a look at the product.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway which ends Saturday at midnight!
Winner will be announced Sunday morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment