Monday, January 27, 2014

Birthday Week Day 2 {With Limit Time Freebie}


Welcome to day two! Today I am sharing my first limited time freebie of the week. If you head over to my TPT store you can download this set of Birthday Digital Washi Tape. It includes 24 polka dotted, chevron-ed, striped, and sprinkled pieces of tapes. 

I have absolutely loved the washi tape craze. I put washi tape on everything! My cell phone, laptop keyboard, jars, presents, cards, the list goes on and on...

These digital washi tape can be used just like regular washi tape. They are PNG files. The opacity has been reduced so that photos, backgrounds and graphics peeks through just like real washi tape. They can also be rotated and flipped.


          


This freebie is available until 10:30 PM (PST) today (Jan 27). After that point it will return to it's original price of $1.50. Sorry if you missed out! If you download this freebie, all I ask is that you take a moment to comment or rate it once you've taken a look at the product. Remember, you won't be able to comment or rate after the item returns to full price! 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway which ends Saturday at midnight!
Winner will be announced Sunday morning!




2 comments: