Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fresh New Face For My Blog

I'm stopping by for a quick moment to point out my new updated design! I have been messing around with html trying to teach myself how to better design layouts for my blog. I am still tweeting and trying things out but I was too eager to wait to share.

I'd love to know if any of you have favorite bloggers who have helped you learn to design and customize your blog? ! Share in the comments! 

PS Make sure you get my new button if you've got a link to my blog on your blog.  Thanks!





2 comments:

  1. Kayla, girl! It looks AWESOME! I did the same thing, but it is totally worth doing it yourself! It looks SUPER cute! One really cool thing I learned was how to embed links in your header! You can upload your header on http://www.image-maps.com/ , and it will let you add different links to different parts of your header! After I did that, I went through Beloved Bluebird's tutorial at http://belovedbluebird.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-to-replace-your-header-with-image.html. That's how I did my facebook, blog lovin', instagram, and TPT links and the links for my classroom, etc on the ribbon. It makes everything look so streamlined! TERRIFIC job, dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A navigation bar was next on my list of things I wanted to try out but couldn't figure out the links! Thanks so much for the great suggestions!! I looked around for some tutorials and had no luck but it sounds like what you used is exactly what I was hoping to find. I can't wait to get started :)

      Delete