Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Hunt Is Underway

Most people who know me pretty well know that I am not a very competitive person. I would much rather enjoy the fun of playing something than try to focus on beating others. There is one exception however. 

Scavenger Hunts. 

I don't know what it is about them but for some reason whenever I'm involved in one I am my alter ego super competitive self . During my student teaching, the staff held a grade level scavenger hunt. The goal was to collect an object that started with each letter of the alphabet, but it had to be collected from someone else's classroom and you could not double up multiple objects from one class. It was also ninja themed so you could not be caught collecting items or you would have to forfeit them. Unfortunately, my team was not as into it as I was and we got third place.

All this just to say I am stoked about a scavenger hunt currently going off in the teacher blogging world. (If you have a teacher Instagram account I'm sure at this point you're thinking, "Yeah I know.") If you haven't heard though (but really, let's face it, who hasn't heard about it at this point?) Blog Hoppin' is hosting a sweet scavenger hunt. I will admit that I let out a small yelp when I saw the camera prize pack up for grabs. Seriously, that Canon Rebel T3i is gorgeous and I have dreamed of owning a camera of that level for-EVER.

So if you love scavenger hunts, or instagram, or beautiful cameras, or just having fun.... go right now to Blog Hoppin' to get yourself started.

Here are just a few of my favorite scavenger hunt finds throughout today to get you inspired. 


Pink Flamingos

5 Green Crayola Markers


A Flag With No Stripes
(Go Cougs!)


5 Different Colored Post It Notes







No comments:

Post a Comment