Friday, January 31, 2014

Birthday Week Day 6 {And A Sale}



In case you are just joining me this week, I have been celebrating my 24th birthday all week long! But never fear if you missed out on my Limited Time Freebies on Tuesday and Thursday*, because you can snag them today for 24% off at my TpT store all weekend long, along with the rest of the items in my store.

*Thursday's freebies are still available until noon (Pacific Standard Time) today because of my mix up yesterday. Grab them while you can! The Birthday Certificates and Banners!* Over!

Here are a few of my more popular items that you might want to grab at their discounted price:

I featured this craftivity previously when I used it for my fourth grade resource room group. The kids absolutely loved it I received so many compliments from fellow teachers when we put them up in the hall. Check out my post HERE from when I used them to see how it went.
Pick up this product here!

I have always been a huge fan of dot markers, so when a teacher at my student teaching school mentioned she was looking for some Alphabet letters to use with Dot Markers, I whipped up two sets for her. (I say "whipped up" as if I didn't spend hours making these pages. ha!) They have been a huge hit and I am considering making similar sets for shapes and other dot marker related art. 
                     Pick up this product here!                       Pick up this product here!


This next set of products also came about because a fellow teacher needed them. I have to say, these two are my favorite products I've gotten to make so far. I am big fan of using real world objects in teaching rather than always having cutesy clip art, so I was very particular about the image I included in both activities. The response I have gotten about these products (both on TpT and in person at my school) have been very positive.
Pick up this product here!

Pick up this product here!

Happy shopping!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway which ends Saturday at midnight!
Winner will be announced Sunday morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment