Thursday, January 30, 2014

Apologies!

So long story short, I took a subbing position last minute this morning and forgot to set my freebie items to free. I tried to fix it on my cell phone during my lunch but apparently that didn't completely work.

*oops*

To make up for it, I will be leaving both products as free until noon tomorrow (1/31)! I apologize for the misunderstanding. It was a chaotic day to say the least. I'll summarize: I show up to substitute as a preschool Teacher, no lesson plans, no schedule, not a thing left for me, and the assistant called out sick at the last minute. Oh and it was my first day officially substituting.

If you missed out, get both products here:
Birthday Certificates - Spanish and English

Banner Clip Art - Set of 15




1 comment:

  1. Downloaded the SUPER cute banner clip art! Excited to find your blog. I also teach 3rd! Yay for new teacher friends! Hah!

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete