Sunday, July 3, 2016

Pick 3 July: Sensory Table Ideas

I am joining the Pinterest Pick 3 Linky hosted by Lisa over at PAWSitively Teaching and Marissa over at Inspired Owl's Corner! Every month on the 3rd, bloggers can link up their top 3 Pinterest picks of the month.

For me, July is the month I start thinking about what I want to change or add to my classroom next year that I didn't get to during the past year. Next year one thing I want to be more creative with is our classroom sensory bin. So today I am sharing 3 pick for sensory bin ideas!

If you're interested, check out my entire Kindergarten Sensory Table Pinterest board!



 :

Sensory bins do not always have to be the fluffy soft stuff. I actually saw this idea at our local children's museum and knew instantly that I had to give it a try in my classroom! What an awesome fine motor activity!


Do your kids like water beads? Water Beads Earth Day Activities at B-Inspired Mama:
Water beads just seem fascinating to me! I found some on Amazon for a decent price and I can't wait to give them a try. 


Fine motor sensory play with kinetic sand & potato head pieces from And Next Comes L:  

If you were like me and jumped on kinetic sand when it first came out, then you probably learned that after a while it starts to stiffen. Then you just have sandy-dough-ish-stuff. This is a the perfect solution! I tested this on my own old and well-loved kinetic sand and it works great.


3 comments:

  1. I love your sensory bin ideas! They are totally unique and different than any I've seen. Thank you so much for sharing your pins and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those water beads, how fun! I am going to have to search Amazon for some of those. Thanks for sharing all your great finds!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't these ideas make for such a fun classroom?? https://www.pinterest.com/pin/147070744060065273/

    ReplyDelete