Saturday, June 20, 2015

A Little Honesty and A Winner

Alright guys and gals, I am officially no longer a first year teacher! Yesterday was my last day of school and my kindergartners are off to first grade in the fall. 

BUT 

Before I rejoice, I have to be honest. Someone should have warned me about the last day. 
What am I talking about?

I'm talking about how my sweet little kinders suddenly all had split personalities.
I thought we had been doing great with this end-of-the-year-thing but I guess yesterday was when it actually sunk in for most of them. I'm talking tantrums out of no where, kids who would not talk to me, and So. Many. Attitudes. 

Here I came walking in all ready for a day or joy and celebrating and being down right NAIVE.

Alright, my little sidetracked venting is over. It all turned out ok. I got a hug out of each of them and some incredibly sweet gifts and handwritten notes so my teacher-ego is still intact. 
________________________________________________

Wish List Wednesday 
Winner This week's winner was Kathy! She'll be getting a free copy of my Capital Dot Marker Letters! Congrats! Expect an email from me later today. 

If you missed out or didn't win, you still have today to snag this product for 50% off here.


In case you were wondering, here is how I picked my winner! I love the random number generator on random.org. 



No comments:

Post a Comment