Monday, July 14, 2014

Favorite Fonts {Linky}

Haley over at My Silly Firsties is hosting a great Favorite Fonts linky party for bloggers to share some of their personal favorite fonts. In addition to getting to check out all the great fonts being shared, two of Haley's favorite font creators have offered up prizes! Head over to Haley's page to enter.


I am a total font addict and more than once have had to tell myself "no". But a good variety of fonts are important for creating attractive TpT and classroom products. Which also brings up the point that it is important to understand the Terms of Use with any fonts you use. A lot of fonts are free for personal use and require the purchase of  a license to use them in TpT products. 

Here are a few of my personal favorites, click any of the pictures to head to the creator's page!

I love so many of Khrys Bosland's fonts that it was hard to pick a few. She was the first font creator that I purchased a license for and I am so happy I did. She has a font for everything!



(Thee Maple fonts are free for personal and commercial use!)

Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. I love finding new, fun fonts to use in my classroom. My 8th graders actually notice when I use what they call "regular" fonts and they don't like it as much. I always find that funny. Thanks for sharing your favorites!
    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete