Saturday, March 15, 2014

Name That Blog & Win

Entry period has ended! Thank you to all who entered! 
Winner announced March 31!

I need your help!
Here is my dilemma: my current blog name is Rooting For Third Grade (way to state the obvious, right?) but starting March 24th, I am going to be teaching in a Title 1/Special Education Preschool classroom. Although I am still happily cheering on my third grade class I student taught it, I need a new blog name to reflect my current endeavor.


The Rules:
[1] Enter your creative blog name suggestion in the comments below. You can enter as many names as you like, the more the better. 

[2] In at least one of your comments, make sure to include your email so I can get a hold of you if you name is selected.

[3] Share the contest with your friends and encourage them to participate. Let me know if you do so I can thank you properly.

[4] Enter by March 28th so that I will have time to redesign my blog and debut the new name on March 31. 

The Prize:
[1] If your blog name suggestion is picked you'll receive a $10 TpT Gift Certificate.

[2] You will also receive a set of all my Digital Papers (that's 7 sets and over 175 papers!) and 3 Digital Washi Tape set!

[3] I will also dedicate a post just to the winner, interviewing them about their life, classroom, TpT, blog or whatever they want to talk most about.

The Tips: 
[1] When I initially started my blog, it was intended to be a place to share my student teaching experience. As I head into my first year teaching, I see it as a place to share my highs and lows in teaching, provide experiences of products and tools I use, show off events and activities in my classroom, and chronicle my own growth as a beginning teacher.

[2] My last name is Root so I think a root/plant/seed theme might be clever.

[3] My new position will be my first official teaching position since graduating college in December with a degree in Early Childhood Development and Education (ECDE) and my GenEd and SpEd certificates of Birth through 3rd grade.

[3] I teach preschool for now and I may move to another grade level next year but my focus is strictly Early Childhood Education.

If you have questions, please ask! And thank you! I can’t wait to see what you all come up with.