Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Great Educents Deal Worth Checking Out

How cool is Educents? I have seent his freebie floating around Facebook and wanted to make sure to share it with all of you. This freebie is especially perfect for all you iPad-toting-techie-teachers!


They have a Christian focus which might deter some, but in my opintion they are still worth getting while they are free. They normally run around $7 a piece so the savings is well worth the space on your hard drive!

 
To be honest, I skipped over it the first time because I do not yet own a tablet or such items. When I finally took a closer look, I HAD to download it becuase the topics are so interesting and unique. I mean, just look at some of the titles of these books:

SPACE SPACE SPACE Blue Diamond
Blue-Footed Booby
Cave Fish
Cicada Killing Wasp
Dung Beetle
MRSA
Velvet Ants
Zombie Fire Ants
Pufferfish
SPACE Quicksand
Rogue Waves
Slime Eels
Solar Max
Snow Rollers
Red Tides
Whirlpools
Vegetarian Spiders
Platypus



While you are over at Educents, make sure to check out thier current deals because there are a number of free ones available. I also recommend signing up for their emails so you never miss out on a deal!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment