Monday, September 2, 2013

September Currently

September is officially here y'all so I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy, Forth Grade.

Listening: I just gave them some apples and new hay so the guinea pigs are going a little crazy in their cage right now.

Loving: I had the chance to hit a few sales over the weekend. I picked up some school supplies, classroom decorations, and resources as well as a couple items for my closet at great prices.

Thinking: I need to work on not letting other people’s actions influence my emotions and attitude.

Wanting: I’m a stress nail biter and let’s just say I’ve clearly been stressed.

Needing: A haircut was on my To Do list and it never really happened. And I can always use a few extra hours of sleep.

My Three Goals
.1. The Color Run is at the end of the month!
.2. Husband’s birthday is coming up this month and I haven’t figured out what to get him yet! I need to get on that.
.3. My first student teaching assignment is due on Friday. I honestly forgot until yesterday that I was going to have to do assignments while student teaching.




No comments:

Post a Comment